Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

Beautiful song.
Beautiful sounds.
Gorgeous music!

Profit!

I believe the word "Brilliant" best fits this review. Because that's what it is: brilliant!

The Kings Defeat The Kings Defeat

Nice!

I'm normally not a fan of electronic instruments, but this piece was actually rather enjoyable to listen to.

I definitely think you should build more on it, especially after 01:42!

VGstudiosTeam responds:

Thanks man! I plan on doing that... I'm trying to make my metal sound more like... Melodic classical sorda... like... I hate metal that sounds like some guy has his cat walking on his guitar. haha

But thanks man!!

Fast Composing - 1 Fast Composing - 1

Peculiar style.

Nice and short; I like the bounciness. Quite a unique style you got there too!

I want moar x.x

- Convergence - - Convergence -

Beautiful

Very nice piece, imo. Charming & calming in its own way, yet such a tell-tale that could be interpreted in a thousand ways.

I think the piano could've been a bit weaker with better results, but meh; that's just personal preference.

TwoBitOperation responds:

Hmm, in my first draft the piano actually was a bit weaker. I'm still a bit torn on which way sounds better. I appreciate the feedback!

Once Upon A Time(PianoVersion) Once Upon A Time(PianoVersion)

Moving...

Lovely piece. Really, maybe one of the best Piano compositions I've heard in a while.

It does have a sad ring to it, but it's also uplifting & hopeful. I love the combination!

JK:.Gravity JK:.Gravity

Wow.

I love how you build the music up and make it exciting by combining acoustic elements with modern hip-hop & electric instruments.

This is most definitely an "instant favourite".

Good job, Sir!

JoeyKeys responds:

Yah actually I love mixing like classical instruments with sythns, or trance or other elements with hip hop, thats the great thing about hip hop, theres no barriers. You can take something and make it your own. Anyways glad you liked it.

Kill The Violin Kill The Violin

Very nice!

I like it. This has got a good beat to it that can really get your foot going, a great plus.

Like FlightPattern mentioned, the distortion on the beats/drum hits/kicks (or whatever they are) should be fixed. I think lowering their volume a bit would help, because it sounds like that "too loud"-distortion.

Other than that, I don't hear much melody in the score so there's nothing here that'll really make me remember it for days or weeks, which drags it down to an 8 / 10 rating and a vote of 4.

Keep at it! =]

NG Orchestration 09 NG Orchestration 09

Excellent!

High-quality music and on such an advanced level too. I am stunned, literally.

Instant favourite - loved the orchestration, your approach on the piece, the dynamics and your use of strings!

2 thumbs.

The School Song (Fuck You Too) The School Song (Fuck You Too)

Well...

I agree with bossler13. The song is good, lyrics are great, instruments are good.

However, no offense, but the singer can't sing. It's almost completely off-tune - not to mention that it sounds like he is straining himself too much. If the singer put his notes an octave down, it would sound so much better.
But as it stands now, it sounds like the singer is struggling not to get into a falsetto because he is always singing at the top of his capacity; it's only luck that he doesn't fall out and enter falsetto (or ruin his voice at that; I imagine this led to a sore throat).

Sorry, but that's my opinion. Everything else is great; the singer just doesn't cut it and ruins the experience for me.

giftedbuttwisted responds:

As I said, wanna buy autotune for me?

Memories of Melodies (demo) Memories of Melodies (demo)

Nice so far!

I like it (although the reverb sounds like it was added with Audacity :<). Sounds very emotional, and the choir that eventually comes was the thing that charmed me more <3

Very nice, looking forward to hearing the finished product.

KTRECORDS responds:

Lol, I'll be the first to admit that when it comes to effects, I'm not the greatest. I did all my reverb settings in FL8, although I did do the fading in and out in audacity. Maybe audacity felt like it wanted to add it's own stuff to it while it was at it, lol. Regardless, I'm glad you liked it. Look forward to the full song on the album.

-Jason